Saturday, July 25, 2009
Your Invited
You've made it to our blog so you must have RSVP'd right?????? Even if you are just on the fence about attending then select MAYBE on our evite so we can get a rough idea on possible headcount. Tickets are only $200 roundtrip on Southwest from LAX at the moment and October is generally one of the cheapest times of year to fly! Yes, Kiddos are welcome as many of you have asked. This is a camp friendly wedding so foreigners and locals alike come snuggle up under the moon. Don't worry Mum and Dad and whomever else doesn't want to meet face to face with a brown recluse; We will be posting hotel options shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteI haven't RSVP'ed because I never got an evite, and that's probably because I don't know you and you don't know me.
But I found your blog and I'm intrigued.
You're getting married in October in Nashville? Can I come?
~Jesse~
p.s. It says "Rob" but I'm really Jesse. I'll explain at the reception.